Long beard styles could be the best way to look more masculine. You’ll see, however, that not all beards can be considered equal. Long hair wouldn’t work well with a messy beard, but some people think otherwise, honestly, it’s just a matter of opinion.
Goodfellas is a friendly, full-service barbershop in St. Pete specializing in modern barbering with traditional techniques. We offer all types of cuts and styles as well as straight razor shaves and beard trimming with precision detailing. Offering a beverage while you get a nice fade or trim, it’s the ultimate male relaxation and cut spot. Family-owned and operated since 2012, so you know we’ve got the experience to help you with all your cutting needs. We can help. There are many beard styles that could fit into your style. We’ll take a look at them all to find the one that best suits you and help you choose what you are describing.
If you feel that shorter hairstyles lack the masculine “oomph”, then longer beards might be the best option. For those who desire a stronger choice and a much more impressive appearance, this is the best option. These are all full-bodied, impressive beards. All of these beards require a lot of care. These may not be the right choice for you if you are looking for something simple to manage in the morning.
- Bandholz. The current king of long mustaches. Eric Bandholz has made this a popular choice. This is what many beard lovers strive for. Another reason is that Bandholz is a stunning-looking beard. It takes patience and a lot of effort to get a Bandholz. It will take approximately seven months to complete the preparatory steps. This is the time to grow your beard to the right length. You won’t use it most of the year so throw away your trimmer and razor. You can shape the hair in any way you like when it is time.
- Garibaldi. For those who don’t have time to do the Bandholz, the Garibaldi will be the best option. It takes a little longer to prepare than the Bandholz but it is much shorter. Your beard should grow to about 15-20 cm. This should take approximately four months. You want the lower beard to look as full as possible. This is what you will be trimming.
- Dutch. The Dutch beard is another great choice. This style is different from the Garibaldi in that you will need to shave your mustache frequently. This is a great option for people with oval or diamond-shaped faces. It covers up any roundness and lends your face a masculine power. This can be grown in the same way as a Garibaldi but with additional mustache shaving.
- The Boss. This beard is a great choice for any man. It is important to allow the beard to grow while keeping the sideburns neat. It is easy to maintain and less demanding than other styles of long beards.
- The Warrior. This is the beard you would have if you were a Viking warlord. This is possible by letting your facial hair grow. Just let your sideburns grow out. This works well for straight hair but may be a challenge for curly hair. Let your hair grow naturally and you can then start to put your beard in two different styles. Although this will require a lot of work and time, the results can be amazing when you look in the mirror.
- Faded Beard. Faded beards are great for oval and square faces. Its name comes from the fact that your sideburns will fade into the beard as the hair falls down. Although it is shorter than other long beards it has great potential. Keep your beard neat and square. This will help you to show off your masculinity. It will take some effort to grow a beard that is healthy and long-lasting. It is worth it if you can do it.
These are all great beard styles but one will suit you better than the other. Who would you want to help choose what kind of beard would look best with your look? A professional of course! Trust the professionals at Goodfellas Master Barbershop, with years of experience under our belts, it’s an easy choice. Call Goodfellas today for your expertise in beard fashion and to book a reservation!