There are many styles for short beards and there are many ways to pull off a more masculine look with one. You’ll see, however, that not all beards can be considered equal.
If you want to be stylish, you can’t just grow a beard randomly and expect it to just look cool. You need to maintain your beard, use oils to keep it soft and shiny. Going to a barber will also help. Goodfellas Master Barbershop are experts at grooming not just your hair on your scalp but also on your face. A straight haircut wouldn’t work well with a messy beard, but some people prefer it. We can help. There are many beard styles. We’ll take a look at them all to find the one that best suits you and help you choose. Styles for short beards are a great choice because they are so easy to grow and maintain, this is why they are so popular. A short beard takes only a few minutes to cut and, at its most basic, can take just a few days for it to grow. You should know the basics of grooming a beard so you can maintain a short beard with minimal fuss.
There are many options when it comes to styles for short beards. Let’s take a look at some of the styles there are and how to get them:
- Short stubble. This is the best beard for those who want something easy and low-maintenance. This is the natural beard you grow after a few days without shaving. This type of beard is compatible with all types of faces. Stunts are a sign of masculinity. You only need to keep a little stubble around your neck and above your cheeks. You will need to trim the area around your chin. This makes you appear ready to take on any kind of action.
- Medium Stubble. Medium stubble is for those who want to keep their stubble short. The main difference lies in the length. Medium stubble measures between 3mm and 5mm in height. Shave around the neck and cheeks, as well as a trimmer to keep it at a reasonable length. This will give you a more masculine appearance and show that you are a man.
- Long Stubble. This is the look of almost-beard. Now you have stubble on your face. You can just let it grow for a while. This stubble differs from medium stubble in that it is longer. The average length of long stubble is 6mm. This stubble will require more care than the other stubble “beards”. Leave it to grow for about a week, then use a trimmer or razor to trim the beard to the desired length. The chin should be trimmed more, leaving a shadow. You should shave any stray hairs on the neck and cheeks.
- Goatee or the Extended Goatee. This is a simple beard that’s easy to grow. Many people mistakenly confuse the goatee with the extended goatee. The beard is often called a “goatee” by most people. However, the goatee refers to the part of your chin that looks like a goat’s chin scruff. People are opting for the longer goatee look more often. This look is ideal for people with oval or square faces as it enhances the lower area of the face. This look is easy to achieve. You just need to trim your mustache and shave your sides. To maintain your beard, you will need to shape it.
- Mutton Chops. This is a must-read for Wolverine fans. Hugh Jackman’s role as the mutant was a star turn that brought this bear back into circulation after it went out of fashion in the early 20th century. The beard is ideal for square or circular faces. It softens the edges of the face while emphasizing your square jaw. It is very easy to achieve. You just need to allow your mustache and sideburns to grow together. Then, shave the lower part of your chin. You can maintain it by trimming your sideburns and keeping your chin clean.
- The Balbo. This is a very modern style of beard. Italo Balbo, a 40-year-old Italian beard designer, created it. It has a unique look that makes it memorable. It is both clean-shaven and well-bearded. It has three parts. The mustache, the under-lips soul patch, and the chin bearded are the three main parts. The Balbo’s three main components must not be in contact. It is difficult to maintain because of this. It is important to trim your mustache and shave your sideburns. This beard is ideal for those with narrow chins or who wish to emulate Robert Downey Jr.
There are many styles to choose from when it comes to having a short beard. Come on into Goodfellas to get that style that you desire we have the proper tools for the job! Contact us today to schedule your appointment!